What personal information does Ergomaxx collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter information on our site or provide us with feedback on our products or services basic queries
How does Ergomaxx use your information?
Ergomaxx may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards
- We only provide articles and information
- We never ask for credit card numbers
- We use regular Malware Scanning
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings; since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies
- If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.(https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en)
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.